Thursday, February 24, 2011

1854 May 10 Letter to Sarah Blain (3705) from Molly McKay

Letter written on a single sheet from Molly McKay in Chillicothe, Ohio to her friend Sarah Blain (3705) in Chillicothe.


At home May 10th 1854

Dear Sallie (3705),

I received your letter yesterday evening. I was very glad to hear from you. I am sorry to hear that you can’t go with me to town but I can go with mother and that will do. I guess I can’t go with you next week now that you must ? up on Friday night. Mother and Mr. Doddridge is a going up to Nats next Saturday. So no more at this time but more the next. Excuse me for I was in a great hurry as I generally am, you know Sallie. Well, so no more, Sallie.

Write soon

Write this evening

Molly J McKay

Sallie C Blain


No comments:

Post a Comment