Saturday, February 19, 2011

William Chandler (3512) and Rebecca Chandler (3559) Bell Marriage Records

The following information was gathered in April 2008 from official records stored in the Archives of the Ross County, Ohio Probate Court:


Vol. GA, page 175

Chandler to Harrison

I do hereby certify that William Chandler and Sarah Harrison was married agreeably to the license issued from your office, as witness my hand this 14th day of April 1809.
Daniel Chesnutt

Vol. A, page 35

I do hereby reattest that William Chandler & Sarah Harrisson was married agreeabel to the license issued from your office as witness my hand this 14th day of April 1809.
Daniel Chesnutt

Vol. GB, page 256

Bell, Alexander to Chandler, Rebecca, Dec 30th 1816.

“I hereby certify that I joined in marriage on the second day of January Alexander Bell and Rebecca Chandler, given under my hand and seal this 7th day of March 1817.
Frederick Bishop
Record Recorded March 13th 1817



No comments:

Post a Comment